I am always attracted to curries or gravy types in our Indian cuisine. Even when we dine out, I always read out gravy options available on the menu card. So is here the favourite recipe event, originally run by Swathi Iyer with the theme curries and gravies on a plate. Heartfelt thanks to Swathi for letting me host this event.
The event rules are as follows:
- A linky will be open from 1st of the August to 31st August.
- At least one new recipes and two recipes from the achieves.
- Please update the post with logo or worded link.
- Recipe can be gluten or vegan free.
- Just add an note to describe why that dish has become your favourite one. If you had already posted such favourite curry/gravy on your blog before, just make a revisit and tweak it a little bit by changing ingredients and repost for this event
- You have to link this announcement post in the recipes; using logo is welcome but not mandatory.
- Non-bloggers can also welcome, send me full recipe with a photograph to this e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please follow Tasty food recipes through GFC and Facebook
Bloggers can link their recipes using the linky tool. Bloggers who find it difficult or find some problem to link can also send (along with non-bloggers) to my mail with following details:
Pic of the Dish
Recipe must be linked to http://savaadhjevana.blogspot.in/2013/08/favourite-recipe-event-curries-on-plate.html and to /http://www.
zestysouthindiankitchen.com/p/ host-lineup-fr-event.html) .