Thursday 28 March 2013

Choclatey pop sticks

    My second choclate task was soooo easy on me and went sooo tasty for my kid....



Ingredients required


  •   50 grams white choclate 
  • 100 grams dark choclate
  • Pinch of butter 
  • Some lollypop sticks.




Method

Melt choclate in a double boiler in separate vessels, add pinch of butter to glaze


In your working surface sprinkle some water and place any butter paper/baking sheet over the watered surface.  Now horizontally place two lollypop sticks


Pour over dark choclate in circular form over the stick


Spoon some white choclate in irregular fashion, to form net


With more and more practise, you can also create smiley pops like below


Heyyy here i have two smiloo pops,... Refrigerate these for 2 minutes, after which they can be easily peeled off from paper



Presenting these pops was too hard,, i kept thinking what to do since I cant use any crockery set to hold pops.  Suddenly an idea flashed over my mind.  I poured two spoons of each cholate onto a plate.  Then I refrigerated it and took when it was half set (for example if choclates take two minutes to set, then one minute will be an semi-set form)  Where, I pierced these pops into choclatey stand... They were good enough to hold


 Aren't they wonderful??????
Four little choclatey guys on pops.....



Linking this to Jagruti choc easter event Easter event by shama

3 comments:

Hi guys..
Kindly drop by ur suggestions for my post... Ur beloved comments/suggestions mean a lot to me!

nRelate Posts Only